Posted: 07. 01. 2019
Your job will be to carry out maintenance and equipment servicing in the field of building services engineering.
- vocational / secondary school education in the electrotechnical field
- authorization for installation and repair of gas appliances up to 50kW is an advantage, authorization for revisions of gas appliances is an advantage
- Decree No. 50/1978 Coll. Art. 6 and 9
- driving licence category B
- manual skills, independence, personal responsibility
- communicative, loyal, flexible
- experience in the building services engineering is a plus
/ What we offer
- interesting and responsible work in a friendly, young and dynamic team – above-average salary
- background of a flourishing company
- flexible working hours
- employee benefits (for example meal vouchers, Multisport card, further education)
Address: Obchodní 101, Čestlice
Required education: Vocational training without the Maturita exam
Languages: Czech (advanced)
Benefits: Bonuses / Premiums, Mobile phone, Notebook, Flextime, Meal vouchers / meal allowance, Educational courses, Training, Catering, Sport / culture / leisure time allowance, Corporate events, Flexible working schedule, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
Type of employment: full-time
Contract: indefinite duration
Type of contract: employment
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to: email@example.com
or to our address:
Schulte TZB, s.r.o,
Obchodní 132, 251 01 Čestlice
What we offer: You can work on attractive projects worth billions that are changing the face of Prague.
We offer job security at a stable company with a long tradition that is among the 50 largest residential developers in Central and Eastern Europe and belongs to the TOP 100 most stable Czech companies according to the ČEKIA Stability Award.
Attractive salary (according to the Ekonom weekly magazine, our company offers the highest average salary in construction)
Quick career development
Zašleme vám informace o nových pracovních místech
Zadejte svůj e-mailem a obvykle 1x měsíčně vám zašleme náš newsletter. Lze se odhlásit. Odesláním souhlasíte se zpracováním osobních údajů.