We take your privacy very seriously. Below you can find all the information about the type of collected data and how we use them. The protection of personal data is governed by the GDPR – formally Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The company Schulte TZB, s.r.o., with Registered Office: Pod altánem 89/93, Strašnice, 100 00 Praha 10, Czech Republic, contact details: Valad Business Park, Obchodní 132, 251 01 Čestlice, Czech Republic, Registration Number (IČ): 25622242, registered in the Commercial Register with the Municipal Court in Prague, processes your personal data as an administrator according to the conditions below.
We process only the personal data you provide to us during the business process, most often they include:
and also the data we collect
- from cookies (in case of online services)
We mainly process your personal data to identify you as a buyer, to carry out and perform the necessary accounting operations, and to recognize your payment for the purchased goods in order to deliver the goods properly and to communicate with you.
We also collect and process your data in order to:
- perform analyses and tracking to determine how our services are used
Our partners are bound by obligations of confidentiality and must not use the provided data for any purpose other than that for which we have made them available. Third parties who may have access to your personal data by the nature of the service you use or have used are:
- parties that use the data to analyze the traffic to our websites;
- parties that provide us with technical operation of a certain service or operators of technologies that we use for our services;
- parties that deliver our titles, prizes or gifts as part of marketing events;
- parties providing security and integrity for our services and websites regularly testing this security;
- payment gateway providers (payment card providers);
- business partners or sponsors involved in organizing our events, conferences, seminars, etc. collection agency collecting our company’s receivables;
- advertising system operators for the purposes of targeted advertising;
- technical solutions operators that enable us to show you relevant content and advertising.
Personal data provided by you are secured by standard procedures and technologies.
You may revoke your voluntary consent to the processing of your personal data at any time free of charge by sending an email to: email@example.com. The revocation of consent shall not affect the processing of your personal data based on a different legal basis (i.e. if processing is necessary to fulfil the contract, for legal obligations or for other reasons stated in the applicable legislation).
You can decide, which cookies you want to give permission to. You are allowed to change this settings whenever you need. It’s very easy, just click on change cookie settings and choose the consent level.